[Boatanchors] Have 5 Plus Pictures: FW: Any Interest in 866A Tubes?

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 6 19:54:43 EDT 2015

Hello All,
I received a few replies, so there is interest!
There
 are 5 tubes, and I have measured them on my Hickok 752A (minimum good
is 650).  Unless otherwise noted, bases and top connections are tight.
 Here are the details:
Tube 1:  Electronic Enterprises JAN 866A, no date/mfg code, something small rattling in the base, measures 1000.Tube 2:  RCA, tube number rubbed off, date code 709, measures 1050.Tube 3:  RCA, JAN CRC-866A, date code H3, measures 1050.Tube 4:  RCA, JAN CRC-866A, date code H3, measures 1050.Tube 5:  RCA, tube number rubbed off, date code 65-26, top cap is slightly loose, measures 1100.
Pictures are here:  http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/greenhorn3/library/866A%20Tubes

Cost is $5 per tube plus postage.
Depending
 on how much risk you wish to take, I believe I can safely pack 2 tubes
in a 6" cube box with lots of extra cardboard for support.  The other
option is USPS Medium Flat Rate Box with even more cardboard and maybe
even internal wood sides (if I have some spare plywood somewhere around
here).
I estimate a 6" cube box would weigh 1
pound.  Tubes would ship from 55076.  You can use the ship cost
estimator at USPS.com to calculate shipping charges.
Hopefully someone will take them all so I will have to pack only 1 box.  :)  PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail.com works best.
Please indicate which one(s) you want by the tube number so I can keep track of their respective destinations.
Best Regards,
William