[Boatanchors] Audio Amp Schematic for Type 48 Tube?

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 07:38:23 EDT 2015

Hello All,

Came across a pair of Ken Rad 48 tubes in a recent bulk purchase.  They are definitely used but test fine.  Big boxy plates in nice ST bottles.

Here is the data sheet:  http://frank.pocnet.net/sheets/021/4/48.pdf

I briefly poked around the web and did not find any audio amp schematics right away, so some additional research is on the to-do list.  In the meantime, I figured I would ask the community if anyone has designed or seen a schematic for an audio amp using these tubes.  A low-power guitar amp is also a possibility.

Thank you very much in advance for your comments and suggestions.

Best Regards,

William