[Boatanchors] 2015 NOVICE RIG ROUNDUP RESULTS

bcarling at cfl.rr.com bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 9 11:54:16 EDT 2015

Good news everyone - the results are in for the 2015 Novice Rig Roundup...

We can't announce all of the wonners and scores yet because one winner didn't report how
much power he was running! (K4IBZ)

We do know that KE3O is the QRP winner!

All of the results will be posted later today and hopefully we will know who the NOVICE level
winner and the QRO winner ius by then.
If there is no QRO winner, then we may have a second place runner up award for the

Now for the FUN PART!!

The Soapbox has been posted. Have a look here - you will be  glad you did!
http://novicerigroundup.com/soapbox2015.htm

We might add a few more remarks but this has been a LOT OF WORK!
So I hope it was worthwhile...

73 & DX de AF4K, Bry Carling