[Boatanchors] FS like new Autek Research WM-1 Power/SWR Meter

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Tue May 5 15:13:17 EDT 2015

FS like new Autek Research WM-1 Power/SWR Meter. It has dual non lighted
meters. It's a 10 out of 10 on appearance and operation is 10 out of 10 and
has been in a non smoking environment. It covers 160-6 meters. Reads in
average and PEP output power, reads up to 2000 watts. Included is the remote
coupler on a 4 foot cable, a 12 volt DC regulated wall wart and the manual.
In my opinion this is one of the most accurate power/SWR meters out there.
It has very little use. I used it mainly as a reference point for checking
other meters. Price is $140 plus shipping. Pictures available. Thanks,
Charlie Hugg, K5MBX