[Boatanchors] Please do not respond...Mailing List is Working: FW: Any idea what happened to Boatachors lately??

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 10:29:12 EDT 2015

Hello All,
It appears the Boatanchor mailing list is working fine.  I sent one test message out and it was received in my inbox and one other person has already confirmed as well.
No further need to respond.  I want to avoid a flurry of emails saying 'yep, I see it' flooding mailboxes all around the world.
Best Regards,
William