[Boatanchors] FS SBE-33 Transceiver.

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Thu May 14 12:16:58 EDT 2015

FS SBE-33 Transceiver. This is a vintage hybrid solid state except the two
tube finals and a driver. This one looks like it has been used very little.
I think the tubes are the original Raytheon PL500s. The rig has no receive,
but I was getting 50 watts out when I first turned it on, but that stopped.
Anyway it will need some work. It is in very nice condition cosmetically.
Pictures available. Price is $65 plus shipping. I also have the rare SBE
mobile power supply for $40. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX