[Boatanchors] Any Interest? FS: Pair of Raytheon 2.5VCT 11A Transformers

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 16:30:36 EDT 2015

Hello All,
Have any 2A3, 45 or 866 tubes looking for filament power?  These Raytheons will light them up without breaking a sweat...plus they are looking for a home.
Pictures can be found here:http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/greenhorn3/library/Raytheon%20Filament%20Transformer%202pt5%20VCT%2011%20A
Both measure 16.8 ohms on the primary taps and both measure 0.7 ohms on each side of the secondary as measured to the center tap.
Each weighs just under 3 pounds and each would fit in a 6" cube box.  If you purchase both, they would be shipped in a USPS Medium Flat Rate Box as I think that would be less expensive (plus I don't have a box of convenient size for both of them).
I think $15 each plus postage is reasonable.  If they are worth substantially more, I would ask that you donate the difference to a legitimate charity.  PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail works best.
Thank you for your consideration.
Best Regards,
William