[Boatanchors] Gonset 2 m Communicator IV FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:26:06 EDT 2015

Gonset 2 meter Communicator IV For Sale:

This vintage unit is in extremely nice condition.  I brought
it up slow on a variac, and all is well.  No hum evident!

The receiver works as it should.  I listened to a local net using
a dummy load.  The transmitter puts out just under 15 watts.

Cosmetically, the unit is extremely nice.  No major defects,
although I will guarantee you will find some dust.

This one includes the 120 V AC power cord, paper work, and a
spare final tube (remember when we all kept a spare final "just
in case"?).

Only $125. Pick up near Ocala FL would be great, but it can be
shipped if needed, which is obviously not included for $125.

I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, HF, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson