[Boatanchors] [FLBOATANCHORS] Trade for Heath 12-pin Female HP-23B Cable and/or Connector

Ron Lawrence W4RON w4ron at carolina.rr.com
Sun Nov 8 10:43:39 EST 2015

PLEASE be careful doing this to yourself.
Getting just a couple hours sleep and then driving to the
Shelby hamfest and back home again almost cost me my life.
Driving to the fest was easy because I had a friend, Jeff WA1WXL
to talk to all the way there. I stayed about 4 hours and was
really tired so I gave the golfcart to Brian KN4R, told him
I'd see him tomorrow (Saturday), that I was tired and going
home. I got within 2 miles of home and fell asleep at the
wheel and destroyed my Buick PA and was VERY lucky I didn't
hit someone headon in the oncoming lane. Glanced off a big
oak tree.

Be careful driving tired, also be careful loading the backset
of your car full of heavy radios to take to a fest, if I had
loaded my car as I normally do the stuff in the backseat
would have likely killed me in the wreck.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

R- w4ron

---- "qrv at kd4e.com" <qrv at kd4e.com> wrote:
> I blame the few hours of sleep at the Hamfest & the long drive home.
>
> "And that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!"
>
> Thanks - David KD4E

Knee-deep in the cosmic overwhelm, I’m stricken
by the ricochet wonder of it all: the plain

everythingness of everything, in cahoots
with the everythingness of everything else.

73, Ron W4RON

http://radioheaven.homestead.com/menu.html