[Boatanchors] Safety in Travel [Was: Trade for Heath 12-pin Female HP-23B Cable and/or Connector]

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sun Nov 8 12:57:01 EST 2015

Ron,

Wow, glad to hear that you are OK!

I had my 20 year old son reading quotes from a book he
bought at a thrift store in Lawrenceville - it was all
about famous insults.

After that he launched into politics ... add to that
lots of coffee and I was awake ... but then I got home
and my eyes were glazed-over looking at the computer.

BTW: I have discovered that when coffee stops working
one square of a Jalapeno Cheddar cracker every 1/2hr
keeps me awake (the cracker and cheese buffers the
pepper in my stomach but the capsaicin lights me up).

We've had the '06 Prius packed tight but keep lighter
plastic boxes on the top & the head-rests should block
their forward movement.

It's scary to think about boatanchors as unguided
missiles in a car accident!

David KD4E

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com