[Boatanchors] BAMA

Brian Goldsmith brian at flex-tel.com.au
Sun Sep 6 21:45:02 EDT 2015

The following was taken from the edebris site late last week.

BAMA Development

As the submissions of manuals grow and grow, I have not been able to keep up with the influx of manuals. So, I have decided to rewrite the BAMA web site. This new site will include multiple administrators. We will soon have a select team of manual curators for this archive.

Expect additional information about this effort in the fall of 2015. I want the new site to be online in the spring of 2016.

Page generated on: Sep 04, 2015
(c) 2004-2012 Edward Kujawski

Brian g