[Boatanchors] FS: Hickok 605A Tube Tester

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Sep 12 21:04:20 EDT 2015

That sure is a versatile piece of test gear:

http://www.vacuumtubes.com/600.html

"605 has multi-tester which also measures voltage, current,
resistance, capacitance and inductance"

"Tests most common tubes except compactrons and nuvistors"

David KD4E

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com