[Boatanchors] 6dc6 update and spade lugs

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at msn.com
Mon Aug 8 11:12:40 EDT 2016

I just checked on the supply of 6dc6 tubes I offered here over the weekend.

Have a total of 200 of them NOS.    So don't be shy if you want some.

A couple of people here have already ordered some, but there's still plenty.

I'm just going through all the nooks and crannies of the shack and shed, trying to see what all

I've accumulated over the years.  In my old age, I'm trying to simplify, but still keep a well

supplied junk box.

ALSO ...  I have a few boxes of brand new spade lugs if anyone needs some for construction projects, antennas,

etc.   They come in little plastic bags.  Probably about a dozen in each bag.    If interested, let me know.  We'll figure

something out.