[Boatanchors] Gone: RE: Any Interest? FT-409A Rack w/Shock Mounts

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 23:30:14 EDT 2016

Hello All,
It is gone.
Best Regards,
William

From: w_b_morton at hotmail.com
To: boatanchors at puck.nether.net
Subject: Any Interest?  FT-409A Rack w/Shock Mounts
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 02:56:30 +0000

Hello All,
Unit is in very nice shape and includes vintage dust.  No large areas of corrosion, part number paint is very clear and legible, no bends/dents.
Pictures here:  http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/greenhorn3/media/FT%20409A%20Rack/DSCN2587_zpsenfap1xy.jpg.html
$65, including packing/shipping to CONUS addresses.  Not sure of its worth as I did not find any references in a quick web search nor did I find any for sale.  Thus it must be incredibly rare and worth its weight in gold.
Not anxious to recycle, but I don't have the time to get a box, pack, negotiate prices over email, etc - thus the price is for shipping as well as packing at the local UPS Store.  I will visit the store once and only once to drop it off and send it on its way.
PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail.com please.
Thanks for looking.  I'll give this a few days then off to recycling.
Best Regards,
William