[Boatanchors] How to remove nicotine

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Mon Aug 22 17:53:11 EDT 2016

The "dryer fabric" simply covers up one smell with another.  A fairly large
percentage  of the population is allergic to the chemicals used in the
scented dryer sheets.  So, covering up the smoker smell with annother ,
maybe worse, smell may not be the greatest idea in the world.   There are
cleaners that will remove the smoker smell, but I'm not sure which (maybe
409?).  I'll be facing "de-smelling" a 75S-3C and 32S-3A this winter, so
really interested in solutions.

73,
George
W7HDL