[Boatanchors] Hammarlund Outercom FM-50A Docs?

Mike Langner mlangner at swcp.com
Sat Jan 9 11:20:59 EST 2016

Sent via Boatanchors -- no response to two direct emails to David.

I have a manual on the FM-50A, and have sent a copy to KD4E -- no response from the direct email send or from a follow-up, so I may be ending up in his spam trap.

If anyone else would like a copy of the manual/schematic/etc. please let me know and I'll email it directly to you.

If there's a "files" place where it would serve the community to have it posted anyone is welcome to post it there. . .

Thanks and 73!

Mike/
K5MGR

Mike Langner