[Boatanchors] Hammarlund Outercom FM-50A Docs?

Al Parker anchor at ec.rr.com
Sat Jan 9 11:56:37 EST 2016

Hi Mike,
	IF you email it to me, I'll get the FM-50A doc up on The Hammarlund
Historian website, on the "manuals" page.  The whole site could use some
more updating since the server crash a few yrs ago, I've done some,
mostly with the manuals, I'll get it up there this wkend, maybe busy on
more soon.
	Thanks for your offer.
73,

Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole