[Boatanchors] FS: NRI Model 70 Tube Tester $40 plus shipping.

rgroh at swbell.net rgroh at swbell.net
Thu Jun 2 17:00:29 EDT 2016

More goodies from the ham shack.  I've had this National Radio Institute model 70 Tube tester for a few years.  I have just refinished the wood case and, since I have a couple of other tube testers, it is a good time to sell this one. I can send a link to a web photo album to anyone who is interested. I have used more than a few times over the years and certainly seems to get the job done.  Not as comprehensive a check as a high end tester but adequate for sure.

Asking $40 plus shipping ( I would estimate shipping at less than $25 via UPS Ground).  If you are interested, drop me a line.
73Bob Groh, WA2CKY