[Boatanchors] BC-342

Wilson infomet at embarqmail.com
Sun Jun 5 19:52:22 EDT 2016

I have one, works, but I’m not sure how well.  It’s the only one I’ve actually ever seen in person.
I listened on 40 and got nice CW and SSB signals on a few feet of wire lying on the floor, so I’d say it’s hot, at least on 40.
I did tap it near the tubes, but I’m not sure if that mattered or not.
It’s in overall remarkable shape, with 120V internal supply.
The nameplate is gone.
It’s HEAVY, so no shipping.  I’m near Chapel Hill, NC, near I-40 and I-85.

I want this to go to a good home, so it will cost much less than the one on EBay ($199), after the buyer passes a background check.
Let me know if you are interested and pass on the availability to military radio friends, please.
I’ll help with transport as I can.  I can get it to the Asheville or Winston-Salem areas, if that helps.
73,
Wilson
W4BOH