[Boatanchors] Yaesu FTDX 560

Lacera DeWilde ladewilde at outlook.com
Sun Jun 19 14:14:52 EDT 2016

I haven't started on checking anything yet, Mark. I did check the finals to make sure they were ok and I have an extra set I can use later if needed. One issue I see is when the VOX switch in place in the PTT/STNDBY position, the transmit relay energizes. I will let the group know what I find in the days ahead. Any suggestions would be appreciated. The radio has gotten hi reviews so I an glad to have it and look forward to restoring it.

Lacey