[Boatanchors] FS: MEISSNER Signal-Shifter w/Manual

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Mar 5 12:14:55 EST 2016

I bought this because it was too neat to walk away from.
Meanwhile, multiple projects have popped-up and I won't
have time to play with this.

It's been recapped and is in very good cosmetic condition
as well as in working condition (minimal testing, sold
as-is due to vintage).

The 160m tuning section has been installed and I have
that original box.

The Original Manual w/schematics is also included.

I believe that this is the post-WWII version.

Several pictures on request.

Asking $95. plus the actual cost to ship to you.

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com