[Boatanchors] TRADE: Meissner SigShftr for Elmac AF-67

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Mar 5 15:08:52 EST 2016

I'm looking for an Elmac AF-67 in nice cosmetic condition that works on
CW but may be missing the final modulation transformer and tubes.

(Sure wish I never sold the one I had. Never even got paid for it! Sigh.)

I'm willing to trade my clean Meissner Signal-Shifter 9-1090 in working
condition with the 160 tuned-section and Original Manual.

Thanks - David KD4E

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com