[Boatanchors] FS National RAS-5 and Scott RBO-2 Receivers

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sun Nov 27 13:09:34 EST 2016

FS Vintage Receivers Pick up in Abilene. I am selling some of my pride and
joy receivers. Most are way above average condition and have been my
"keepers". They all work. Pictures available. Here is the List: 1. National
RAS-5 Navy Receiver in Rack with matching speaker, coils in cabinet, power
supply. $375; 2. Scott Model RBO-2 Navy WWII receiver in Navy cabinet, $250.
All receivers are pick up only in Abilene Texas or I can meet someone within
120 miles of Abilene . Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX