[Boatanchors] Heathkit HG-10B VFO

The Pollacks rinkies at att.net
Thu Sep 8 22:43:05 EDT 2016

I'm even worse.  I have a copy of every rig I've owned from my novice days
in 1959 to now, plus lots of others.
AT1/Adventurer/R100/S38C/Ranger/HQ170/NCX3/SB303/401(Still have my original
ones I built in 1970 or so).  They're all on the air.  Listen for them on
the Classic Exchange this month!
Ron K2RP