[Boatanchors] Have the Answer: RE: Specs for Kenyon T 397?

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 18 16:33:25 EDT 2016

Hello All,

A member of the antiqueradios.com website replied:

'Kenyon T-397 Filament transformer is
“Conservatively rated not to exceed a 50 degree Centigrade rise at 60
cycles at full load and is designed with low regulation to permit
satisfactory operation at partial load.”  Primary 115volts 50/60 cycles.
  Secondary 6.3volts at 12 Amps.  RMS test volts: 2500.  List price:
$17.50 per Kenyon “T-Line” catalog, April 1955.

						'

Thus I am all set.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Best Regards,