[Boatanchors] Saving a Johnson Desk Kilowatt

Gary Franklin franklin6209 at att.net
Tue Sep 20 20:25:22 EDT 2016

I have recently been given  a Desk Kilowatt. It has been saved from the
landfill!  It has set for many years in a small building on the owners
property. The condition is not too bad .... except for the mouse
invasion over the years.  I see no evidence of mice dining on the
wiring!  thank goodness!  but mouse urine has certainly caused
considerable corrosion! Take a look at this link for photo's:
https://goo.gl/photos/AmpyrjAWZtwNwkfSA

I am the bald one in the photo's.  Any restoration suggestions would be
welcomed!

Gary,  K8BKB