[Boatanchors] FS TenTec Omni 6 with the Option 3 Upgrade

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Sep 24 11:12:58 EDT 2016

FS TenTec Omni 6 with the Option 3 Upgrade (Same as the Omni 6 Plus).
Includes the TenTec Model 961 Speaker/Power Supply,and TenTec Model 705 Desk
Mic. Comes with original Omni 6 manual and Option 3 manual. This transceiver
is loaded with filters. It has all but one filter slots full: 217 500Hz CW
filter at 9MHz; 282 250Hz and 285 500Hz CW filters at 6.3Mhz and 288 1.8KHz
SSB filter at 6.3MHz. This is a one owner station. I purchased it from his
estate. This Omni 6 has been back to TenTec as recently as 2005 for service.
I have all the documentation of the service including replacement of Crystal
and Oven with a TCXO, service of the PLL VCO, and a complete alignment and
checkout. The TCXO addition makes it like the last Omni 6 Plus radios sold.
It is rock stable! It works perfectly and looks great. Pictures available.
Price is $875 for the complete station plus shipping. Thanks, Charlie Hugg,
K5MBX