[Boatanchors] One Spoken For: RE: For Parts/Repair: Vintage Lambda Model 50 Power Supply

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:27:49 EDT 2016

Hello All,The one with the top and back perforated sheet metal covers is spoken for. That leaves:1. Open case, no rectifiers, no 6L6 tubes, all other tubes present, crack on one meter panel and missing variac knob.2. Open case, no rectifiers, no 6L6 tubes, all other tubes present, meters in good physical condition, variac knob is there.3. Enclosed in external box with rear door (no latch), no tubes, meters in good physical condition, variac knob is there.Autumn colors are coming in...a good excuse for a roadtrip, I'd say.Thanks for everyone's interest.  Best Regards,
William