[Boatanchors] Need Eico 717 Electronic keyer schematic

Bob Groh bob.groh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 00:24:30 EDT 2017

Picked up a nice Eico 717 keyer to match up with my Eico 720 and, before I
dig into it, I need a decent copy of the schematic. An electronic copy
would be fine or the loan of a paper original would be delightful.  I do
have a djvu copy from BAMA of the manual but the schematic has many
unreadable areas. Everything else I can find on the web seems to be the
same djvu copy!

And, yes, I am aware of the many fine manual reproduction guys out there
and that may be where I have to go. Any help would be appreciated.

Bob Groh, WA2CKY