[Boatanchors] Need Eico 717 Electronic keyer schematic

Bob Groh bob.groh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 10:44:04 EDT 2017

The Eico keyer is quite the equal of the much more recognized
Hallicrafter's TO Keyer and the Heathkit HD-1410 (I have several of each)
and gets quite good reviews on eHam and some other sites. I did manage
(finally) to get a good clean and readable schematic from RadioMuseum.org
(they have a manual by I didn't download that) and I broke down and
purchased a manual on eBay from GlenDaleManuals for $7.99 - sample on eBay
page looked nice and clean - we'll see how that turns out.  Now to get a
bit of time to put the 717 on the bench and see what I have. Very nice and
clean on the outside and the price - well, I couldn't walk away from it for
sure!  I would love to replace the electrolytics at a minimum (3 total -
one 3-section and 2 separate ones).  Should be a nice addition to the ham
shack. The output is through a reed relay so probably not a mercury wetted
one.

Bob, WA2CKY