[Boatanchors] Ten Tec help needed

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at msn.com
Fri Apr 28 21:51:53 EDT 2017

I am desperate and hoping someone here can help me.  I have acquired a Ten Tec 2510, which is the Mode B satellite rig.  The dial cord has come undone.  I have searched all over Google.  Found a manual but the manual does not show the dial cord stringing.  I found instructions for other Ten Tec models, but they don't seem to apply to the 2510 dial cord.    Anyone ever work with this rig and by some great miracle have something that tells how it's strung?