[Boatanchors] Parting out SB401

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at msn.com
Sat Mar 4 22:32:14 EST 2017

No interest expressed in the SB401, so I've decided to part it out.

What do you need ....   knobs, tubes, front panel, cabinet, power transformer,  etc etc?

Only thing not available are the two final tubes.

This one has the crystal pack in it, which is not real easy to find anymore.   I would prefer

to sell the entire crystal pack and not separate each crystal.  Same with the remainder of the tubes,

though if will sell each individually if someone doesnt want all of them but the finals.