[Boatanchors] Parting out SB401

Bob Groh bob.groh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 23:08:34 EST 2017

Sorry to see the SB-401 go.  I had to do that with an HW-101 which had a
sadly beat up wiring harness.  No one wanted to buy for any reasonable
price (I got one offer of $20) so I took it apart and sold the pieces off.
Hated to do it and it sure wasn't without a lot of work on my part.
Economically (if you count my time at $0 per hour) I came out ahead.  But
still a sad day.

Bob Groh, WA2CKY