[Boatanchors] HQ-180 Meter

Lee L at w0vt.us
Sun May 14 19:22:12 EDT 2017

I am looking for a nice white meter with clear lens for my HQ-180
restoration.  I understand this meter has been used in other models too
including the Hq-170.  Anyone on here have a meter I could purchase from
you for my total restoration?  (Mine is yellowed and the lens scratched
as well.)   (Sure hope my IF can silver mica caps are OK.)  I've worked
on a lot of boat anchors but never Hammarlund stuff.  Looking forward to
the restoration.  I'm a little nervous on finding a replacement meter.
Lee, w0vt
L at w0vt.us