[Boatanchors] Round Can Electrolytics

Larry McDavid lmcdavid at lmceng.com
Thu Sep 28 22:18:11 EDT 2017

Folks, I have a Tektronix 2101 pulse generator needing two, 2000 MFD 50
Volt electrolytic caps. The originals are the old round can package,
1.38 inches diameter and 2.05 inches tall, with 4 twist tabs for
mounting to an insulated plate.

Does anyone have good ones or know where this style can still be obtained?

I can easily buy 2200 MFD 50 Volt radial lead, much smaller, caps. These
would need to be adapted for mounting so I would prefer to find caps
with the original package.

Any effective help will be appreciated.

--
Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB
Anaheim, California  (SE of Los Angeles, near Disneyland)