[Boatanchors] Round Can Electrolytics

Larry McDavid lmcdavid at lmceng.com
Fri Sep 29 00:10:14 EDT 2017

Guys, thanks for the many prompt replies and suggestions. The Tektronix
2101 uses two of these 2000 uF, 50 V capacitors in the power supply.

The physical size is important as the cans have molded plastic insulator
sleeves and there is very little clearance above the capacitor.
Fortunately, this appears to be a standard-size can as it fits within
the pull-down choices on the HayseedHamfest quote request form.

I have filed a quote request with HayseedHamfest. Great suggestion!

Larry W6FUB

--
Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB
Anaheim, California  (SE of Los Angeles, near Disneyland)