[Boatanchors] UPS trashing - Requium

The Pollacks rinkies at att.net
Wed Dec 19 16:29:10 EST 2018

I have had a couple of claims over the years where they sent the damaged item back to me.  Perhaps it's a matter of how much the insurance value was.  In the case of a 75A4, which probably was a high dollar value claim, they have a department to try to recoup some value.  In the case of $100 or $200 claims, it's possible that they don't want to try to dispose.  Just speculating.