[Boatanchors] wanted back issues of various and all radio club pubs...

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Sun Dec 23 21:35:16 EST 2018

. we are looking for back issues though... also. electric radio antique radio classified... tube collectors (TCA) newsletter.... also ANY of the regional radio collecting clubs... .
a lot of good info in sll.of these... happy to be on the trailing enge of being current.... there is no way we cold foot subscriptions to all clubs that exist
..anyone cleaning shelves of ANY newdletters, journals... books...pamphlets...please consider shipping to..

COURYHOUSE/SMECC
ATTN. ED SHARPE ARCHIVIST
5802 W PALMAIRE AVE
GLENDALE AZ 85301