[Boatanchors] FS Set of Rare Coils for Hammarlund Comet Pro Receive

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sun May 13 16:42:48 EDT 2018

FS Set of Rare Coils for Hammarlund Comet Pro Receive. Included are: AA Osc,
AA W.L., BB Osc, BB W.L., CC Osc, CC W.L., plus another set of CC coils that
appear to have been trimmed to be DD Osc, and DD W.L. coils. Also there is a
pair of coils that are home brewed to be, I am guessing, EE Osc, and EE W.L.
coils. These coils look to be in good shape. All of them are Original
Hammarlund Coils except the home brewed pair. I do not have a receiver to
check them on. These coils are almost impossible to find. They go for crazy
prices on e-Bay. Pictures available. Price is $125 plus shipping. Thanks,
Charlie Hugg, K5MBX