[Boatanchors] R-390A parts for sale

SGS 126 brloper at gmail.com
Mon May 14 15:11:40 EDT 2018

​

I’m moving and I’m selling many parts I have accumulated.  I provided a
link to pictures, but I couldn’t take a picture of everything.  I have many
of the tubes, knobs, tube shields, the coils came from a single RF deck so
I only have 1 of each of those.  Prices are each unless it says otherwise
and shipping is extra.  I will ship the least expensive way possible.  I
will update the list as thing sell and I find more parts.

Here is a link to pictures

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zk-WYDT7FUE805s2-OsJp72iSrdYp7U0?usp=sharing

*LIST of parts and prices*

5814A Tubes used checked on TV-7D tester comes in plain white tube boxes
$4.00 each

Utah Plate $30.00 each

Knobs large and small stripped with Bristol set screws $5.00 each

Main tuning knob stripped with clamp $15.00 each

Main tuning knob stripped with without clamp $10.00 each

Antenna relay $20.00 each

BNC to mini BNC $15.00 each

Dial cover $10.00 each

Power cord covers $5.00 each

Meters $30.00 each

3 foot RG-174 with mini BNC on one end cut on other $5.00 each

Various modules from RF deck state you needs $10.00 each

IERC tube shields most are in new condition new $5.00 each

TR6-6020B

TR5-5020B

TR6-6015B

TR6-6027B

I have similar size in WPM maker $3.00 each

EAC Power supply $25.00 each

EAC Audio Deck $35.00 each

RF deck for parts $35.00 each

Top/Bottom panels excellent condition $50.00 for the pair

SW Xtals deck with all xtals $40.00 each

R-390A Motorola chassis $40.00 each

MK-288 Maintenance kit $100.00 each

Tube Extender MX-1258 $100.00 each

RF deck coils complete, variety, state you needs $10.00 each

Bag of springs $15.00 for the entire bag

Bottom cover, used $15.00 each

Ben KJ4CC