[Boatanchors] Shipping damage

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Wed Nov 28 10:07:42 EST 2018

Yes, you pay a LOT for the convience of using a UPS store and other
shippers.  Their mark-up is generally 30 to 50% over the UPS charges.  It
didn't take me long to find that,  out so I got my own UPS account and get a
rate even lower than what the UPS on-line calculator gives me.  You can
print your own lables (prepaid) and then use the UPS store as a drop-off.
I've been doing that for quite a while.

73,
George
W7HDL