[Boatanchors] FS Johnson Courier 500-watt amplifier

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Fri Sep 28 18:43:12 EDT 2018

Fellow BAers, We are contemplating a move and I can't take all the HR
equipment I'd like to, so I am offering for sale a very nice Courier.  This
one is has excellent front panel and minimal paint issues on the cabinet.
866s replaced by 3B28s, all new electrolytics installed, and I replaced the
line cord with a 3-wire cord for safety.  I can send pictures.  Asking $550
OBO plus shipping from NJ.  I doubt you could find a nicer Courier anywhere.
Please give it a good home.  Thanks for reading and 73, Mike W2IY