[Boatanchors] FS Eimac 3cx400a7/8874 tubes.

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Fri Aug 2 09:45:41 EDT 2019

FS Eimac 3cx400a7/8874 tubes. I have 3 Eimac 8874's I am selling. They have
been tested and are in very good condition. These tubes are pulls from my
Alpha 78 amp when I upgraded to 3CX800A7's. With 70 to 90 Watts
input(depending on band) they produce a full 1500 watts. They have never
been abused (I always monitor grid current and have never driven them beyond
1500 Watts). I prefer to sell all 3 together but will consider splitting
them if I do not get an offer for all 3. Price is $375 each or $1075 for all
3 plus shipping. I will stand behind these tubes. If you are not happy with
them, return the exact same tubes within two weeks and I will refund your
money. Pictures available. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX