[Boatanchors] FS Eimac 3CX400A7/8874 tubes.

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Aug 24 11:28:47 EDT 2019

FS Eimac 3CX400A7/8874 tubes. I have Eimac 8874's I am selling. They have
been tested and are in good condition. They have never been abused (I always
monitor grid current and have never driven them beyond 1500 Watts). Price is
$225 each or $625 for 3 plus shipping. I will stand behind these tubes. If
you are not happy with them, return the exact same tubes within two weeks
and I will refund your money. Pictures available. Thanks, Charlie Hugg,
K5MBX