[Boatanchors] Electric Radio Magazine June 2008 p10

Ray LaRue w4byg at att.net
Sun Feb 24 19:50:38 EST 2019

I wonder if anyone here has a copy of the above article?  I was looking
for info on an old mobile transmitter called the Web Jr, or the Web
Clamper.

I haven't seen the article and am hesitant to purchase it online sight
unseen.

Would appreciate a scan if you have it and can do so.
Your assistance is appreciated.
Ray, W4BYG

--
It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You Into Trouble.
It’s What You Know For Sure That Just Ain’t So.

---
https://www.avg.com