[Boatanchors] GRC-19 Mount

Chuck j-mcclurg at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 20 19:11:30 EDT 2019

I just got a set of Equipment for a AN/GRC-46 set and am looking for a MT-851/GRC-19 for the Transmitter and Receiver.

If someone has one that they no longer need, please let me know where/price and shipping.  It would be nice to find one here on the Left Coast so I could save on shiping/or drive to pick it up!!!

I also will need the "dog bone" cable from the TX to the RX or just the connectors.  I can make one up if needed if I have the connectors.

Thanks,

Chuck
N7UVZ
Carson City