[Boatanchors] Does anyone have a copy of the WWV announcer obituary "He Just Ran Out Of Time?"

Mike Langner mlangner at swcp.com
Thu Jun 27 12:56:24 EDT 2019

Hello everyone !

At this year's New Mexico (Duke City) hamfest I'll be presenting an
illustrated history of WWV/WWVH/WWVB (and even, briefly WWVL) !

I'd like very much to end it with the short video tribute and obituary for
the announcer whose voice we've heard for so many years.

It was an about 30 second video clip called "He Just Ran Out Of Time."

So far I've been unable to find a copy anywhere, and I failed a couple of
years ago to keep the copy that I got as an email attachment.

May I please ask if anyone in this group may have a copy or know a link for
it?

Many thanks in advance !!

Mike/
K5MGR