[Boatanchors] Does anyone have a copy of the WWV announcer obituary "He Just Ran Out Of Time?"

Larry Dighera LDighera at att.net
Fri Jun 28 13:52:33 EDT 2019

Hello Mike,

I searched for the video unfortunately, without success.  Are you able
to provide the announcer's name?

However, I did find a very interesting video detailing the history of
WWV:
https://www.nist.gov/video/nist-colloquium-nbsnist-radio-stations-story-old-timer

Thank you for leading me to this.

Best regards,