[Boatanchors] Need an old Simpson 2" round panel meter

Ray LaRue w4byg at att.net
Sun May 31 11:19:38 EDT 2020

I have a good 2" Simpson 3 amp RF panel meter, which I would like to
install in my 500 watt station. However this one has a bad crack on the
bezel around it and therefore looks ugly.

I would like to find another old 2" Simpson meter of most any value,
which I could take out the movement and reinstall my movement into. This
meter has 3 flush mounting screws on the back cowling.  Other
manufacturers of 2" meters, don't typically use the same mounting config
on the back, nor will their zero adjustment on the front mate up.

Anyone out there have an old 2" Simpson panel meter they would part with?

Your attention and assistance is a appreciated.
Ray, W4BYG

--
They say a smart person learns from their mistakes.  A
wise person learns from the mistakes of others.

https://www.avg.com