[Boatanchors] Vintage National NC-46 TS Speaker For Sale

Ken, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 15:35:07 EDT 2022

Vintage National Speaker For Sale:

This speaker is a National speaker, with the
National logo on it. It apparently was made
to go with the NC-46 receiver, but I am sure
could be used with others as well. I think the
model number of the speaker is NC-46-TS.
It matches the NC-46 chrome base.

I have seen pictures of this speaker with HRO
receivers as well as other National receivers.

The case is lined with some sort of special
sound material, somewhat "waffle like" which
is still in extremely good shape.

The speaker metal case measures 9 H x 10-7/16 W
x 7-1/2 D and weighs about 8 pounds. The
weight gives you an idea of the quality!

The condition of this particular speaker is
outstanding. Pristine. I can not find a
defect of any sort. No scratches, dents,
or dings. Maybe a very tiny bit of dust.
All four feet are present and are in great
condition.

Buy this terrific speaker for $150 plus
shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson
E-mail to W8EK at FLHam.net or W8EK at arrl.net
Voice Phone  (352) 732-8400

Note:  I tried to attach a picture, but was informed that made my
e-mail too big.  So please e-mail for picture.  Thanks.

.